Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test + audio CD (8) + CD-ROM
Kniha + audio CD + CD-ROM. Čtvrté vydání.
A new edition designed to prepare students for the TOEFL® iBT test, administered online. Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® test, Fourth Edition helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the TOEFL® iBT Test and communicate effectively in an academic setting. Using an integrated skills approach that mirrors the structure of the TOEFL® iBT, this fully revised text is ideal for classroom use and self-study.
The book contains hundreds of skill-building exercises covering all of the question types in the exam and four practice tests. A supporting skills section is provided to improve grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and study skills.
The CD-ROM presents the book tests and three additional practice tests in an electronic format that simulates the online TOEFL® iBT test. The audio program available on audio CD or audio cassette contains conversations and lectures for all listening exercises and test questions.Key Features
- CD-ROM included with Student's Book prepares students for iBT TOEFL® test, which is administered exclusively online.
- Hundreds of skill-building exercises fully updated for the new exam, with frequent progress checks to help students succeed in an English-speaking academic environment.
- Seven complete TOEFL®-format tests on CD-ROM included with the Student's Book.
- A TOEFL®-format diagnostic test and three practice tests in Student's Book.
- Four section tests to check progress in Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing.
- Explanatory answer keys.
- Extensive listening program available on audio cassette or audio CD.
- A supporting skills section to help students improve their grammar, vocabulary, note-taking, and pronunciation skills.
- Test-taking strategies.